The Biscoe Wilson Architects regularly participates in the Australian Institute of Architects Awards Programme, either as a participant or jury member. The Awards Programme is a way to properly document and record the best projects the practice produces each year. Submitting work for peer review is a valuable method of looking critically at the work the practice produces as well as learning from the example other architects’ contributions.
Biscoe Wilson have been successful in many awards submissions and architectural competitions and look forward to continuing to support the AIA awards programme as a participant or jury member.
- Woodrising Apartments - Commendation-Brisbane Region 1995
- Smart House 2000- Dept Housing and QMBA Award 2000 - Winner
- Inner City Smart House 2000- Deptment Housing and HIA Award 2000
- Carrathool Shire Council Energy Smart Competition 2003
- S House - Commendation-Brisbane Region 2006
- Reliance Worldwide - Commendation-Brisbane Region 2006
- Beckman House - Commendation-Centre for Suptropical Design 2007
- Beckman House - Commendation-Brisbane Region 2008
- Yamaha Rivergate - QMBA Award 2009
- Bulimba SS Hall - Qld Govt Sustainability "School Award" 2013